Sheboygan Lutheran Counseling Services
Our counseling program will empower all students to be successful in academics, career, and personal/social domains in order to use their gifts and abilities to God’s glory and become positive Christian leaders in the community.
Social & Emotional Resources
- Mental Health America, Sheboygan | mental health resources and support
- Speak Out Speak Up WI | report a concern or call 1-800-MY-SUSO-1
- 988 | accepts calls, texts, and online chats from anyone who needs support for a suicidal, mental health, or substance use crisis
- Sheboygan County Mental Health Crisis Line | 920-459-3151
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline | 1-800-273-8255
College & Career Planning Resources
Below you'll find information as you start thinking about life after Sheboygan Lutheran High. But the school counselor is an excellent resource for course selection, career exploration, college/university/military/work force options, junior & senior timelines, test taking tips, and more. Contact Mrs. McKnight via email or stop by her office to discuss your unique path.
College & Career
Work-Based Learning Opportunities